Dear PhD.

Friday, 26 December 2014

Dear PhD.,

Its snooooooooooowing!
No one is in the building, The office has been empty this whole week for xmas and now its the weekend. I see no one all day everyday.
I want to celebrate the snow but there is no one to jump for joy with.
Work is ok. I wrote 35 pages in 11 day. I surprise myself.

M
Posted by M at 23:43
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (16)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2014 (62)
    • ▼  December (13)
      • Dear PhD., Day for editing and sending what I ha...
      • Dear PhD., Soooooo sleepy, I dranl a double essp...
      • Dear PhD, Some days things are fine, I work all d...
      • Der PhD. Another day. A long hard week lies ahea...
      • Dear PhD., Its snooooooooooowing! No one is in t...
      • Dear PhD.,  Yesterdays non-argument has fallen ...
      • A day of crying.
      • some days are good, some days terrible TOday I ma...
      • Panic panic. G read some of the thesis. He made g...
      • Dear PhD., I feel exhilarated when I make an arg...
      • Dear PhD., Panic and self doubt ate me up yester...
      • Dear PhD. Dreaming of graduation to help tide me...
      • Dear PhD., We took a break. I went away because y...
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (36)
  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)

About Me

My photo
M
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.