Dear PhD.
Panic again. I will recieve no comments from G as his father had a stroke! And the prof. said she read half of what I sent her- so will she send corrections before I submit? when?? I wish she would make this procedure clear.
I have no idea what I'm doing.
Also, I had a bad dream last night that Prof tells me there is not enough material in my thesis and I could fail. can't shake the feeling form that dream away.
M
Panic again. I will recieve no comments from G as his father had a stroke! And the prof. said she read half of what I sent her- so will she send corrections before I submit? when?? I wish she would make this procedure clear.
I have no idea what I'm doing.
Also, I had a bad dream last night that Prof tells me there is not enough material in my thesis and I could fail. can't shake the feeling form that dream away.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment