Dear PhD.

Monday, 28 July 2014

Dear PhD.

I am 2/3rds done. And very stuck.

M
Posted by M at 06:51
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (16)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2014 (62)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • Dear PhD. I am 2/3rds done. And very stuck. M
      • Dear PhD. , Perhaps I will make it after all. Pe...
      • Dear PhD. Hopelessness, hope, hopelessness, hope....
      • Dear PhD., I need to stay in the zone of product...
      • Dear PhD., I had a breakdown on Thursday but tri...
      • Dear PhD. I woke up at 6:00 AM. Its 10:30 and I a...
      • Dear PhD. First thing in the morning. Existentia...
      • Dear PhD. Dread again. Had a very difficult time ...
      • Dear PhD., You are so endless endless endless. I...
      • Dear PhD. Dropped lunch all over my shirt and ha...
      • Dear PhD., I want to go back to H. But you are t...
    • ►  June (36)
  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)

About Me

My photo
M
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.