Dear PhD.,
Ive been smashing the word limit everyday this week. Its finally Friday and I feel like death. I wanted to cry all morning and the thought of you repels me. But a 1000 words shall be written today. No matter how hard you try to push me away. One more 13 hour work day and then I will lie in the sun in the park and be thoughtless.
( I wrote 900 words and cried through it then I lay on my stomach and threw a tantrum when H came home from work then I fell asleep at 21:00 till Saturday).
M
Ive been smashing the word limit everyday this week. Its finally Friday and I feel like death. I wanted to cry all morning and the thought of you repels me. But a 1000 words shall be written today. No matter how hard you try to push me away. One more 13 hour work day and then I will lie in the sun in the park and be thoughtless.
( I wrote 900 words and cried through it then I lay on my stomach and threw a tantrum when H came home from work then I fell asleep at 21:00 till Saturday).
M
No comments:
Post a Comment